Organic Surge 2 Minute Moisture Mask | First Impressions

The self-confessed conditioner queen here, again, with yet another conditioner to talk about. I can't help it - I've got a problem. I just love the stuff! 

I saw this little pot in my local TK Maxx (another gem from there!) and I decided to try it. It was down to £3.99 from the regular price of £7.50. Not a massive saving but enough to pique my interest enough for my to buy it.





The mask smells heavenly. Not overly perfumed but not plain or chemically either - pretty much a perfect happy medium. The consistency is odd, somewhat like a thick paste, though I'm at a loss as to how actually best describe the way it feels. It changes, however, once applied to the hair, and immediately it made my hair feel silky, smooth and rehydrated. Now that's a fairly big claim considering that because my hair is bleached it feels horrendous when wet normally. I was able to brush the product through my lengths with my tangle teaser, which is totally unheard of - I can't normally brush my hair when it's wet at all!

I left it in for a little longer than the advertised two minutes, perhaps about five minutes in total. It rinsed fairly easily, and left my hair feeling sleek and strong, exactly as advertised. Always a bonus, eh!?

My first time using this mask has made me very glad I picked it up! Based on first impressions alone, I'll definitely repurchase it when I need to, even at full price. Overall, I like it. Perhaps not quite as much as my Bleach London Reincarnation Mask (Review here) but given that the Reincarnation Mask has to stay on for 20 minutes, and the Organic Surge only two minutes, I'll definitely accept that! I plan to use the two masks in an alternating fashion. 

Well worth the purchase if you get the chance! 

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment