It's a Slippery Slope... | My Soap Addiction.

TOP: LUSH ANGELS DELIGHT, LUSH SNOWCAKE
BOTTOM: NIVEA PASSIONFRUIT & MILK PROTIENS CARE SOAP, LUSH MIRANDA, LUSH HONEY I WASHED THE KIDS, DOVE CREAM BAR

I'm not 100% sure how normal it is to have enough soap to use a different one every day of the week, and still have some left over. I think I have a problem. I just love buying soaps! Even before I discovered LUSH, I've always had more than one soap on-the-go at any one time. I just love having options! The soaps pictured above aren't my entire collection; they're just my favourites. 

I'm a sucker for LUSH soaps. I don't find them particularly moisturizing or anything like that - I just love how yummy they smell. They really do smell good enough to eat! Honey I Washed the Kids and Miranda were my first purchases, and come Christmas I had to get a couple of their seasonal soaps, so Angels Delight and Snowcake were added to my collection. A staple in my soap collection is the Dove Cream Bar, because I use it for shaving since I never get any of those horrible razor bumps when I use it, and it leaves my skin feeling lovely and soft. The newest addition, and a fast, firm favourite, is the Nivea Passionfruit & Milk Proteins Care Bar. It smells divine! 

Is anyone else a soap addict, or is it just me? Let me know!

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment