Cartoons Legs & Chunky Knit | OOTD

Okay, so I've never done an OOTD before so bear with me. I just wanted to share with you all my outfit, and face, of the day, since I felt pretty cute today. We had nothing special planned, so of course I went casual - or as casual as I felt like being, since I like any excuse to look nice!

Grey chunky hand knitted cardigan - eBay (one of those magical finds; a complete bargain!)
Black strap top - Forever 21
Comic print leggings - Forever 21
Bird print scarf - Peacocks

I wanted something comfy but still stylish, so I went for bold leggings and a plain top. The cardigan was a must have since it's so cold at the moment, and I added my favourite scarf for a pop of colour, since I didn't want my outfit to be completely greyscale.

I left my make up quite plain, opting for nude lips and striking, bold eyeliner. I used my Maybelline Fit Me foundation in 115, and my MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NW10, along with my ELF All Over Cover Stick in Ivory, and my Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in Light - damn spots and under eye bags! For contour and highlight, I used my Soap & Glory Solar Powder and Glow All Out, and MUA's powder blusher in Lolly. My eyeliner was W7's liquid eyeliner, along with my Collection kohl pencil eyeliner. For mascara, I used Soap & Glory's Thick & Fast, and Maybelline's Great Lash, and my lipstick was Barry M Lip Paint in 101, which I think is called Marshmallow.

My earrings are some I made, and the diamante-studded chain headband is one I got from Claire's Accessories in the sale.

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment