Taming The Oil Slick | My Newest Skincare Routine

One of my biggest problems, which I moan about frequently, is my skin. Some people have dry. Some have combination. Some have oily. Me? I have excessively oily, makeup sliding off by the end of the day, look like I bathe in a deep fat fryer skin. I've always had a slightly slicker face than most, but since having my son it's a thousand times worse. Whether it's hormones or whatever, within a couple of hours, my face is shiny to the point it looks wet, or like I'm sweating. It's so gross, and I've tried multiple products, not to much avail. 

Whenever a new product catches my eye, I have to snap it up, and fresh on my radar is the Neutrogena  Visibly Clear Pore and Shine range, and one of Superdrug's new mud masks. 



I grabbed both the daily scrub and the daily wash, hoping to give myself the best chance of combating my oily skin, and the dead sea mud mask, since it's for normal to oily skin. I've never tried any Neutrogena washes, nor have I ever really been one for face masks - except on the odd wine-fuelled girly night with my best friend - but I have to say, after reading reviews I'm hopeful. 

I'll be sure to update after I've been using these for a while!

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment