02.03.2016 | New Makeup

Is there any better feeling?! 

My latest Makeup Revolution order landed on my doorstep today, and I love it! 



I grabbed the new Flawless 2 palette, the Pink Fizz palette, two of the new Rose Gold lipsticks in 'Chauffeur' and 'Girl's Best Friend' (I'm obsessed with anything rose gold at the minute), and one the new Strobing Balms in 'Euphoria'. 

I'm not a fan of strobing, but I love a strong contour paired with a nice flashy highlight, so you just know I'm gonna lurveee the balm! 

Also, I'm intrigued by the sparkly red shade in the Flawless 2 palette, but having swatched the Pink Fizz palette quickly on my fingers, I can't say I'm optimistic - Im sensing I'm gonna be disappointed.

I can't wait until our new bedroom is finished so I can play with these bad boys!





Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment