Melt Crowd Monthly Subscription | October 2015

I bloody love candles. I'm a self-confessed candle addict. I have one in almost every room of my house, the only exception being my little boy's room. There's very few things I love more than having a scented candle flickering away... but I don't like having the same scent burning for too long. I feel like I get used to it, or stop enjoying it as much. Wax tarts were the answer for me - just as yummy smelling, but I can change the tart as often as I like. 

So, imagine my joy when I came across the Flamingo Candles Melt Crowd!



The Melt Crowd is a monthly subscription box, sent to you every month, containing 8 delicious wax tarts. Every month, 7 of the tarts are from their permanent collection of candles, and one is a one-off exclusive to that months box.





I finally got around to signing up, and today my first Melt Crowd landed on my doormat. October's box included a £2 donation to the Pink Ribbon Foundation, a breast cancer charity, which was a lovely touch. 

This month's tarts seem to follow the theme that the last Summer-like days are clinging on, with full blown Autumn creeping just around the corner, and there's no complaints from me! Included for October are: Pomegranate & White Fig, Cranberry Orange & Cinnamon, Applecurrant Crumble, Pink Ribbon Scent, Bubblegum, Thunderstorm, and Golden Woodlands. Nutmeg & Ginger is the Melt Crowd exclusive tart for October.

And let me tell you, they all smell amazing


I can't wait to get one of these babies on my wax melter and bathe in their glorious scents. I must admit I was a little apprehensive that I'd dislike some of the melts, since they're chosen at random and you're unable to pick which scents you receive... But they all smell so lovely. I'm not entirely certain what I was afraid of, or why I put off signing up for so long.


And the best bit? Each melt has a burn time of up to 30 hours. Yes, that's right - thirty hours! These eight tarts will definitely see me through the month, and I'm already excited for next month's!



The Melt Crowd is from Flamingo Candles, and costs just £10 a month with free delivery. Interested? Check it out HERE.

*This post is not sponsored. I just really bloody love this box!

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment