Autumn in One Palette | MUR New-trals Vs. Neutrals

Anyone who knows me, knows I am utterly, completely and totally obsessed with a neutral eye look. It's my go-to. I'm not the bravest with colour when it comes to eyeshadow. So, when Makeup Revolution announced they were releasing the New-trals Vs. Neutrals palette, I knew I needed it in my eyeshadow palette arsenal.







What really drew me to this palette was the idea of a "new wave" of neutrals.. not the normal brown/beige/gold tones of old, but more warm oranges and reds. Admittedly, they're colours I haven't truly experimented with... but this palette made me want to. 

The bottom row comprises of mostly shimmers, in the usual nude and neutral shades. The top row, however, are the new-trals (a very clever play on words), and are all matte, in varying warm tones that compliment the autumn season to perfection. There are endless looks within the New-trals Vs. Neutrals palette, and I'd recommend it to people who are a little afraid of colour like myself, as it's got a wonderful 'starting block' feel to it. Enough to take you slightly out of your comfort zone, without fully leaving you stranded. Pure perfection.

I'm so excited to finally have my hands on this, and even more excited to see what Autumnal looks I can concoct with it!

The New-trals Vs. Neutrals palette is available on the Makeup Revolution website, priced at £6.99.

Also, as for blogpost bloopers? This was me attempting to take photos for my blog. My son was having none of it! Included purely for the cuteness factor!


Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment